The Revolution is Just Beginning
Learning Objectives | Projects and Exercises
After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand why it is important to study e-commerce.
- Define e-commerce, understand how e-commerce differs from e-business, identify the primary technological building blocks underlying e-commerce, and recognize major current themes in e-commerce.
- Identify and describe the unique features of e-commerce technology and discuss their business significance.
- Describe the major types of e-commerce.
- Understand the evolution of e-commerce from its early years to today.
- Describe the major themes underlying the study of e-commerce.
- Identify the major academic disciplines contributing to e-commerce.
Copyright © 2021 Kenneth C. Laudon and Carol G. Traver